Rants of an angry somali man

Just everyday shyt that bothers me....and probably you, too.....basically its mumbles and rambles i ramble to myself....i hope i can release them all here

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

stingy mcdonalds

Don't you just HATE a mf who's stingy with some shyt that ain't theirs to begin with? Oh, you know what i'm talkin' about. Like them bytches at McDonald's. They know damn well that ONE sweet-n-sour sauce aint enuff for TEN nuggets. But you wanna be stingy with the extra sauces? Talkin' bout, "15 cents, please." Fukk you, you miminum wage makin' bytch. Can YOU afford 15 cents for some shyt you supposed to get for FREE? How bout you just turn around and grab 'bout 4 or 5 of them . Some of y'all might wanna keep some in the glove box.And what about them at the bank's drive thru? You can't put a deposit slip in that 'lil tube? A mf has to drive around and come INSIDE to get one? That's how you feel? if we wanted to get out the car, we wouldn't be in the DRIVE THRU! And i know KNOW u mfs got a STACK of them joints right next to you. GIMME!! You stingy bytch! If i'm depositing MY money in your bank, handing me a deposit slip should be an added bonus. Now you gon try to hinder my financial transaction? You should be able to stuff a bank TELLER in that lil tube if a mf needs you to. You talkin' bout, "You gotta come inside for that." Bytch, it says "DRIVE" thru, not "pull up and I'll let you know if you need to come in" thru. When my money is in YOUR bank...I make the rules.And finally, what about them petty mfs in restaurants who only give you refills on sodas. Why the FUKK can't I get a refill on the cranberry juice or the apple juice. I don't drink sodas. Is it gonna hurt you THAT much to go in the back get some more? REALLY?!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unheardphilosopher said...

brother, brother, brother ease up with this profanity words....I have that problem of using thsese words,....but you realy beat me to it...love your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home