Rants of an angry somali man

Just everyday shyt that bothers me....and probably you, too.....basically its mumbles and rambles i ramble to myself....i hope i can release them all here

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Girl you do the maths!

Real quick-like, I just wanted to share my irritation on some BULLSHYT british behaviour.Say you see a co-worker and her child at the hospital. Why is it that when you ask her, "How old is your son now, " she says some shyt like,"29 months."Girl, WHAT?!You just gon' count the mf days and weeks like he's MILK? He's got a mf expiration date?He's TWO mf years old! SAY THAT!! I ain't got time for unneccesary math. I don't tell you I'm 360 months old then stand there while you do long division and carry the mf one in your head.Ok, I'm done. Holla.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Flower.of.Chaos said...

Ok.. so now I'm clear the title isnt misleading. aha!

Have you thought about anger management? Its not normal to swear that often!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger The Rendezvous said...

Hey, you are right

sometimes one explains the height as 1.25cm instead of 1.25m and you start wondering what a freak..

but anyways, some people are allergic to math itself

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ow'wite geezer welcom to UK. Stop ranting too much about this beatifull country and its super georgous weather otherwise i'll feed to east end geezers wight.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Rant's of an angry somali man said...

c'mon sis its not that i'm that way in real life.....its just that i needed to get it off my chest!....hope u dont mind my language coz more of it will coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home