Rants of an angry somali man

Just everyday shyt that bothers me....and probably you, too.....basically its mumbles and rambles i ramble to myself....i hope i can release them all here

Monday, October 09, 2006

Me vs. The Evil 4 Year Old

I love kids, but I can't stand disrespectful ones. Let me tell you about what happened on sunday, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

I was on oxford street Sunday evening, waiting in line to get a soda from a vendor. There were three little girls in front of me. Two were about middle-school aged, and one was about 4 years old. The oldest one was ordering some food, and intentionally taking a long time in an effort to distract the woman behind the cart. The other middle schooler was poorly attempting to steal a ginger ale and some chips. The little one was leaning on the cooler where the sodas were.

I went over to the cooler and said "excuse me" to the 4 year old in an effort to get her to stop leaning on it so I could get a soda. She initially ignored me, until I began opening it.

Then she got smart with me and said "You didn't even say ex-cuuuuse me!"

I replied "Yes I did!" to which her older sister agreed. Then, it hit me. Why the Hell was I even answering to this 4 year old? I should have threatened to take my belt off and whup all three of those bad ass little girls.

Before I could let my anger manifest itself, the girl stealing the soda and chips got caught by the lady working at the snack cart. So as she returns the stuff and denies that she stole it despite the fact that she was empty-handed when she go there, the little one decides to test me again. By this time, their foolishness had gotten annoying and I had my leg up against the cooler. The 4 year old walks over and yells "EXCUUUUSE ME!" and tries to get in the cooler.

I took a step back, but when she started opening the cooler, I put my leg against it again to make her have to struggle to lift it up. I figured this was the only legal and nonviolent way to let her know that I'm physically and mentally superior to her. Trust me, I really wanted to just be like "Go to Hell. You little bastard! I'll knock you out, then dare you to go tell your daddy. I'll knock his punk ass out too...if you even know who your real daddy is. Oh yeah...SANTA CLAUS AIN'T REAL, BITCH!"

I kept it to myself though, since she was a little kid. I kind of felt bad for those girls, since it's obvious that someone has failed them as a parent. Still, I know that one day that little girl is going to catch a serious ass whupping thanks to her mouth. I figure, the younger she learns that lesson, the easier it'll be on her in the long run. So I salute whoever is the first kindergardener to beat the brakes off that child at recess. I'll personally stop by the school and buy him or her an extra chocolate milk at lunch.

so basically all i'm saying is some should teach this young kidz!......otherwise u never know.......i hope i didn't rant much controllin myself coz of ramadhan.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger SleepDepraved said...

For some reason I keep picturing you as jack nicholson in anger management. I have no inkling as to why but the whole tale with that picture had me laughing for a good minute.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Hodo, Hoda, or Roda its all the same said...

try dealing w/ a four year old somali girl who acts, dresses and talks like she is in her teens. Who you will swear has a degree in drama cause if she looks at you w/ disgust you will believe it enough to wanna wash yourself....lolz...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Firefly said...

Some kids can be really annoying.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Rant's of an angry somali man said...

SD....why jack nicholson?....c'mon i'm not that psycho...how about u picture me as denzel washington in training day where outwardly u see he's in control but deep down he's fighting with lots of inner demons.......lolz!.

otherwise sometimes we just need to whoop this kidz sometimes just like our hoyo's would do back in the dayz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home