Rants of an angry somali man

Just everyday shyt that bothers me....and probably you, too.....basically its mumbles and rambles i ramble to myself....i hope i can release them all here

Friday, February 02, 2007

Another Extremely Feisal Day


I'm feeling good.

No...I'm feeling GRRRRRRREAT!

I can't believe i haven't had time to blog of recently my sincere apologies to all my reader's,it's been a busy month at last i've managed to get an off but Since it's another day where my swag is on a level that mere mortals such as yourself cannot begin to comprehend, I'm going to take the day off from blogging and let my ego speak for me once again. It's been awhile since the last time I put the uncut thoughts from my ego in print form. I've been letting conscience and logic act as a filter, instead of just saying the first thoughts that come to mind, not giving a damn whether or not they are socially acceptable.

It's Friday. I'm looking good. I'm smelling good. I have on clean underwear. I've already gotten my caffiene fix. Life is good, god damn it. I shall now get out of the way and let my ego speak:

Feisal's Unfiltered Ego

It's one hell of a morning! Probably because I woke up and graced it with my presence. I think the sun waited on me to sh*t, shower and shave before deciding to show it's face. It was a good decision, because had it started to rise before I gave it the O.K., I'd have to hitch a ride on the space shuttle and slap the sh*t out of it.

Yes, I'm capable of pimp-slapping the sun, so don't test me. On that note, to the parts of the world that experienced a solar eclipse last week, I offer my apologies. I had morning wood, and when I stood up to stretch, it got dark in Thailand. Ah well...Phuket.

Serena Williams' ass has been looking pretty nice since she's had this successful run in the Australian Open. She needs to let me hit that. Serena, if you're reading this, I think I'm up for the challenge! I'll take this racket of mine and serve up a few aces on your court. Then I'll let you buy me something nice in return for all the pleasurable pleasures I gave you. We can do it like that scene from "A History of Violence." Argue, then take our frustrations over to the staircase and f*ck it out!

*sniff sniff*

Something smells really good!

Oh, that's just me. I'm walking around the office smelling like a French whore. I might have to go out tonight and let the rest of the city see what they're missing! Then again, maybe I'll just stay home, watch some NBA basketball and marinate in my own greatness, only to unleash it on the unsuspecting public tomorrow. I'll just see how I feel later. Yeah...Let the world wait until I make up my mind!

I just thought about something. Some French whores don't smell good. I was not referring to them. I was talking about the high-priced ones who bathe and use au de parfums and sh*t like that. Not the ones who have yet to discover the joys of deodorant.

That's enough random shit talk for today. I'll leave you with some words of wisdom: If you're the type to actually say "F*ck Feisal. He thinks he's better than me", then I probably am. Life ain't fair. Get over it.

Have a nice weekend and i promise to be bloggin more often this month....aightttttttt!!!!

6 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Archer said...

"had it started to rise before I gave it the OK, I'd have to hitch a ride on the space shuttle and slap the sh*t out of it"

b*tch slap the sun? Dude, what you smoking? Hilarious!

Lakiniii, Serena Williams and all that muscle, utaweza kweli?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Don_quixote said...

Lol kijana una wazimu, lakini nime cheka.
Me see's feisal's kichwa getting cracked between serenas thayos @Archer

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Archer said...

@Don_Q: depends on which head you're referring to! Either way its a painfully scary thought! Ouch!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Nekessa O. said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Kweli that ego of yours is massive!! U deflated yet? cheers mate!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Dahab said...

Nothing makes my day like reading a deluded man's blog. Serena? Are you serious man? On a good day she looks like a shemale in drag!

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Rant's of an angry somali man said...

archer......ni zile ndom za kitambo ndio sometimes zinalipuka!

don quixote....haniwezi huyo i'll give her diffrent styles of strokes!

maua.....where ya been??.........missed ya!....otherwise i don't think i'm deflatable i'm just umbwogable!!

dahab....u'll never understand the african male psyche....so long as she got the ass thats enough.....u just cover the face and fire the base!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home