Rants of an angry somali man

Just everyday shyt that bothers me....and probably you, too.....basically its mumbles and rambles i ramble to myself....i hope i can release them all here

Friday, March 02, 2007

Violence

I don't know what the fuck was going on in London last night, but I happened upon two violent acts in the misdt of one evening of after-work happy hourdom at one of workmates joint. The first one was funny as shit, so please allow me to tell the story..."

Around 11:00 PM or so, this one small guy with glasses and a suit on was starting to show the effects of his liquor. In a heavy New York accent, this little guy stands next to the pool table and starts yelling "YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH ME! I GOT THIS SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A AHHHH....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. CAUSE NOBODY COULD EEEEEEVER FUCK WITH ME!!!!!"

At that point, I had started making fun of that little attention whore. He looked like one of those black scholars you see when you watch some shit like Tavis Smiley's show. Like he just left a Congessional Black Caucus fundraiser, or black Leadership Conference. Yet he was acting an ass yelling like a make-believe DMX. To me, that's worse than if he had come in there doing that in regular street clothes. White folks are gonna start thinking we ALL do coonish shit like that and there are no exceptions to the stereotypes. So for a couple of seconds, I turned away from his theatrics and made fun of him for setting back the race with his antics.

Those 4 seconds I turned my head were momentus. All I heard was him still yelling, then a really loud "slapSLAP" sound. I look over, and that little Cornell West Jr looking dude was on the ground and his friend that came with him was standing over him being held back by three people. The friend said the little angry man threatened to throw a pool ball at him. As soon as angry guy grabbed the pool ball, he gave him a nice two-piece that dropped him. So I guess he wasn't all that un-fuckwittable after all.

Also, this lady I know got the shit slapped out of her by some guy that didn't like it when she corrected his english. I know that it's not cool to be like "Ain't is NOT a word. Use isn't next time" to someone, but still...you don't slap a woman. Especially over some dumb shit like that. I really felt bad for her, even though the thought of someone getting slapped for correcting a person's english is kinda funny. Only in concept, though.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Acolyte said...

The smallest dude is always the one who becomes the loudest and most abrasive in the club after a few drinks. It takes alot of restraint not to slap one of them down.
As for violence against women, if your life isnt in danger it is unacceptable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home